“Good Leaders…” What is a good leader? And more importantly, how do we learn how to apply what they do to our businesses and lives?
Question #1: Do you want to grow?
Question #2: Will you put into action what you learn in the questions below?
- Cast a compelling vision in such a way that people want to join in the movement towards that vision.
- Align the people, ensure that everyone knows their job and what they are responsible for, to complete the vision.
- Stop talking about the vision and start doing the vision. Execute. Action.
- Periodically and consistently measure the progress of the vision with key performance indicators.
- Hold the team accountable to the vision and measurable goals.
- Resolve issues that come up in a timely fashion. In other words: conflict resolution
Let’s start by defining the vision: What is your vision for 2017?
Action #1: If you do want to grow, measure what you did this year and define where you want to go in 2017. Focus on 4 areas: Revenue, Marketing, Process Improvement and Leadership Development.
Action #2: Put together a plan to implement it and ask someone to hold you accountable.
Of course, if it is helpful, email us and we are glad to meet with you 1:1 to help you with the execution of your plan.
To Your Best 2017!